Question about Samsung Prostar 816 Phone
Hi after a power problem only the master set rings how do i turn on the rest
Here is a link to a web page that gets into extreme detail about the problem you are having: http://www.p1bc.com/macrotel/macrotel_excel_mt16.htm#IMPORTANT
Your battery is dead inside and programming will be lost every time the power goes out. You should do something about the battery either way so it does not damage your system but you can get away with a UPS backup power supply.
You should look for a manual to re-program your system. It's worth the small expense if you plan on keeping this system for any length of time. There is a link on that web page I provided you to buy the manual. (top right side)
Posted on Oct 23, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 05, 2016 | Sharp XE-A102 Cash Register
1.Press the "Master On/Off" (standby button) button on the receiver's front panel to turn it off.
2. Press the "Straight/Effect" button and hold it down 3. Press the "Master On/Off" button while holding the "Straight/Effect" button. The "Advanced Menu" will appear on the panel's display. Release the buttons.
4. Rotate the "Program Selector" knob to the right until you see "Initialize Cancel" on the display
5. Press the "Straight/Effect" button repeatedly until "Initialize All" appears on the display.
6. Press the "Master On/Off" button to turn the power off.
7. Press the "Master On/Off" button to turn the power back on. The receiver is now reset to its factory default settings
Aug 26, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 20, 2011 | Cell Phones
Oct 17, 2009 | American Standard 4275.550.002 ColonySoft...
Feb 22, 2008 | Samsung LE32R73BD 32 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Oct 01, 2006 | Motorola Mobility E815
535 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!