Question about Vtech 5867 Cordless Phone
My vtech cordless phone will not audibly ring. message is ringer off. how to turn ringer on.
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 27, 2013 | Vtech IA5854 5.8 GHz Cordless Phone
Jan 30, 2012 | Vtech 5.8GHz Analog Cordless Phone
The handset ringer volume can be adjusted from five levels.
• Press MENU/SELECT to display menu when in idle mode.
• Press up arrow or down arrow to reach Setup HS. Press MENU/SELECT.
• Press up arrow or down arrow to reach Ring volume . Press MENU/SELECT.
• Press up arrow or down arrow to scroll through the choices and a sample of each ring
volume will be played. Press MENU/SELECT to confirm.
• The screen displays Stored and you'll hear a confirmation beep.
You can adjust the ringer volume by pressing VO L+/VOL- on the
telephone base when the telephone is ringing.
Jun 30, 2011 | Vtech 9009111 Cordless Phone
Jul 25, 2010 | Vtech IA5854 5.8 GHz Cordless Phone
Dec 31, 2009 | Vtech CS5121 Cordless Phone
Nov 17, 2009 | Vtech 5.8GHz Cordless Phone with Digital...
Nov 01, 2009 | Vtech IA5854 5.8 GHz Cordless Phone
Apr 15, 2009 | Vtech IA5854 5.8 GHz Cordless Phone
12,591 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!