Question about Kenmore 78812 / 78814 / 78819 Gas Kitchen Range
I AM UNSURE OF THE MODEL NUMBER FOR THE KENMORE GAS RANGE ULTRA BAKE TRIPLE TASK COULD NOT LOCATE IT ON MY APPLIANCE
Posted by Anonymous on
The PF on your control indicates a power failure and should be removed by pressing the cancel button. The 5ab code indicates the range is in the SABBATH mode.
If a power failure occurs when the SABBATH mode is set, the oven will return to the OFF mode and will turn the power OFF to the oven.
To ENABLE SABBATH mode:
* Open the oven door
* Press STOP/CLEAR
* Press both the HOUR "UP" and "DOWN" arrow pad at the same time - and hold for 5 seconds.
SAB ON will disappear from the display.
To disable SABBATH mode: Repeat the steps above and SAB OFF will appear.
To set the SABBATH mode for use during the SABBATH/Holidays:
* Press BAKE
* Pres TEMP "UP" and "DOWN" Arrow pad to enter a different temperature other than 350 degrees. (Between 170F and 500F)
* Press COOK TIME
* Press HOUR/MIN "up" or "down" arrow to set cook time
* Press DELAY START to set a delayed cook time (optional)
* Press and hold TIMER OFF for 5 seconds
SAB will appear on the display indicating it is ready.
* Press START
* To STOP cooking - press STOP/CLEAR
* To exit the SABBATH mode and return to normal operation - press and hold TIMER OFF for 5 seconds.
Thanks for using FixYa - a 4 THUMBS rating is appreciated for answering your FREE question
Posted on Sep 23, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 31, 2018 | Kenmore Ovens
Sep 18, 2017 | Kenmore Kitchen Ranges
Mar 13, 2017 | Heating & Cooling
Nov 28, 2015 | Kenmore Kitchen Ranges
Nov 15, 2015 | Kenmore Kitchen Ranges
Jul 08, 2015 | Kitchen Ranges
May 23, 2015 | Kenmore Kitchen Ranges
Oct 31, 2010 | Kenmore Kitchen Ranges
Feb 07, 2009 | Kenmore 75012 / 75014 Gas Kitchen Range
86 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: