Question about Pantone ColorVision Spyder2 monitor calibrator (GEU110) for PC, Mac
I tried to connect the colour meter but no luck can not read the usb i opened device maneger it says color vision monitor , sm bus controller unknown device .....please help me
Several ways to attack this problem
Sounds like you have some way-outdated drivers.
Try right clicking each USB device in Hardware Manager, and select update. This MAY help
Download and install a Driver Finder program such as Driver Detective, then update all your drivers.
Try un-installing the DRIVERS for THAT DEVICE only, then shutdown and restart. See instructions below.
Click on the faulty device and hit the remove button, follow the instructions given by the program.
Shutdown, restart, the device will automatically reinstall by the "Found New Hardware" program.
If that does not work run install program again.
Posted on Nov 01, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
error 43 is a usb universal serial bus controller problem
click start control panel administrive tools ,computer management ,device manager scroll down
universal serial bus controllers you should see a yellow question / exclamation mark? ! or a red X
right click to reinstall drivers or
if you can see your usb drive but its not working
ports(com&lpt)right click update driver
for windows 7 you might try
First, please disconnect all USB devices. Then, go through the following steps:
1. Press "Ctrl + Esc" to open the "Start" menu.
2. Type "devmgmt.msc" in the Search bar and press "Enter". Click "Continue" if necessary.
3. In Device Manger, press Tab and use "Up" and "Down" to move the highlight to "Universal Serial Bus Controllers".
4. Press "Right" and expand it.
5. Press "Down" to move to the first item and press "Delete" to remove it.
6. Repeat the step 5 and uninstall all items under "Universal Serial Bus Controllers".
Then, restart your computer and Windows 7 will reinstall all controllers automatically.
hope this helps
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: