These are the things that I would recommend:
1. Check your anti-virus and make sure that it's updated. It's possible that your laptop has been infested by a virus and this is causing your software to malfunction
2. If your anti-virus is updated, then try uninstalling it and installing your software again.
3. If none of this works, then you really have to go to the computer shop and have it checked.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
FP have a support site, However CD is not warrantable and is considered a consumable, unless it was a recent purchase and faulted on installation. Proof of purchase is required to have it replaced. Other than that you wiill have to buy another