Link to the service website: http://www.hotpointservice.co.uk/hs/pages/content.do?keys=FAQ:ERROR_CODES
From the owner's manual under troubleshooting:
Error code: F05
- Pressure switch jammed on full
The door will not open...
● Has the programme finished? Is ‘End
in the display window and the ‘Keyhole
The door will not open until the ‘Keyhole
symbol goes out shortly after the
programme has finished.
● There is still water in the machine.
Go through all the points in the next
section,‘The machine will not pump out
The machine will not pump out the
● Make sure that there is no blockage in
the drain hose and that it is not kinked.
● Is the drain hose installed correctly?
● If you have connected your machine to a
sink waste system, make sure that you
have cut out the membrane from the
under sink drainage system.
(see section: INSTALLING YOUR
● Ensure that the drainage system,
standpipe or under sink connection is
free from any blockage.
- If any of the above are found to be
the cause of your problem you will need
to run the machine through a spin only
● If you have chosen ‘Rinse Hold’
, the light
will flash until you press the ‘Rinse Hold’
button to continue the programme.