I replaced the drum in Copystar 1820. What code
1-4-1 Maintenance mode
1) Executing a maintenance item
Press the System Menu/ Counter Key
Select Service Setting using the up/down cursor key
While pressing the start key and the # key press the enter key
Select maintenance mode using up or down cursor keys
Press enter key
Enter the maintenance item
number U-130 using the up/down keys.
The selected maintenance item is run.
Press the back key.
Press the enter key.
Run another maintenance
Turn power switch off and back on
U130 Initial setting for the developer
Executes toner install operation.
To operate when replacing the process unit.
1. Press the enter key. A selection item appears.
2. Select On using the up/down cursor keys.
3. Press the enter key.
4. Turning the power switch off and back on.
ADDING TONER is displayed and installation of toner starts.
5. After approximately 15 minutes, the installation is completed and the machine becomes ready
.U157 Checking/clearing the developing drive time
Displays the developing drive time for checking or changing a figure.
To enter the developing drive time again after carrying out initialization with U020 and to clear the developing
drive time when replacing process unit.
1. Press the enter key. The developing drive time is displayed in minutes.
2. Change the setting using the left/right cursor keys or numeric keys.
Setting range: 0 to 99999
To clear the developing drive time, set the value to 0.
3. Press the enter key. The value is set.
Press the back key. The indication for selecting a maintenance item No. appears.
I hope this isn't too confusing for you, but this is what has to be done when replacing the Drum Unit (Process Unit Assembly)
Sep 14, 2009 |
Kyocera Copystar CS-1820 Black and White...