- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
When you connected the phone did you program in the phone or on the computer what you wanted the connection to do? You might have to add the phone as a device on your computer for the computer to acknowledge it.
When you plug in the USB cord to the phone and computer the computer or phone should make a noise look at the bottom of your computer where your notifications pop up and hit the symbol for the USB cord hook up, then choose which option you want to do. Export to phone should be what you choose.
It looks like your normal power cord from our outlet plugs into this unit which then plugs into the power adaptor for the computer, there should then be a point to plug in the phone line if used and then a cord can be taken from this unit to the computer modem connection and one to the separate phone. visit the belkin web site and search for the model no.
By extra cord if you mean the modular cord that connects the phone to the phone jack, you probably received a single and 2 line cord with the phone. Look at the plug if one cord has 2 gold pins and the other has 4 then that is what you have. Either cord would work but if you have only 1 line use the cord with 2 pins. otherwise use the 4 pin one if you have 2 lines.
It's sounds like you're getting your cords mixed up. The modem (the box from your company that provides internet) needs it's power cord plugged in, a phone cord or a cable cord plugged in, and an ethernet (LAN) cord plugged into it. The power cord will plug into the wall obviously, the phone cord or cable cord will be coming out of the wall obviously, but the Ethernet (LAN) cord will plug into your computer or a router. A router in your case. So the Ethernet cord from your modem (box that came from you company that provides internet) will plug into the router in the specific slot that says Internet or Modem connection. Now you need another Ethernet cord to go from your router to your computer. Try to plug the cord that goes from the router to the computer into the 4 different ports on the router until one of them works, you'll have to give it about a min to check each one. If that doesn't fix it then you need to make sure your LAN card is being read correctly and installed correctly, best way to do this is to go to Start > Control Panel > Device Manager and look at Network Adapters. If there is a Red X next to a conenction, right+click the conenction and tell it to enable, or update drivers.
Connect your phone to the computer using the usb cord . In my computer look for the removable disk not represent the motorola phone. Open the folder and access the pictures, press ctrl A to select all the pictures and right click the mouse, at the drop down command select send to and choose my documents then my pictures.
1) Pick up a phone line splitter (Radio Shack or just about any other retailer has them) that has a plug on one side and two jacks on the other. Plug this into the phone jack where the line to your computer is connected. Plug the cord to the computer back into one jack on the splitter and plug the line to the fax machine into the other jack. (If it will physically fit into the space on the back of the computer, you can just plug the splitter into the modem connector, plug the line cord into one jack and the fax cord into the other.)
2) (Useful if the phone jack is behind furniture or just hard to get at.) Get a phone line splitter with all jacks (two on one side, on on the other). Unplug the line cord from the computer and plug it into the single jack on one side of the splitter. Then run a new line cord from one of the two jacks on the other side back to your computer. Plug the cord to the fax machine into the other jack.
You need to use a category 5 Ethernet cable, not a standard phone cord.
A Cat5 cable has 8 wires, where a phone cord only has 4. Surprising
that you got anything to print. Look at the connector to verify that it
has 8 connecting pins. It is also wider than a phone connector plug.
You need to plug the printer into a Ethernet Hub or Switch which in
turn connects to your ethernet (network) card or port on the computer.
It will most likely not work if you plug it directly into your computer.
if you have a dial tone when your computer is not plugged in, then the problem ls with your computer[ a possible short in the computer] the phone cord to the jack, or anything in between such as a dsl modem.if you have dsl, be sure your ethernet cord [ that's the wider plug cord] is in the wider jack in back of the computer. it wont fit in the regular phone jack.if you have dial up, be sure the phone cord is in the regular jack not the ethernet port.[if you have one]