Question about Dual Cell Phones
Internet: manual configuration
nokia model c5 c6 - clip_image010.jpget.
·Choose Onokia model c5 c6 - clip_image012.jpgen New access point.
·Choose Packet data.
·Enter Proximus Internet, and choose OK.
·If Proximus Internet has Priority 1, skip the next step.
·If not, go to the nextnokia model c5 c6 - clip_image020.jpgef="http://support.en.belgacom.be/app/staticpages/devices/en/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" >Previous
·Choose Proximus Internet for a second, until a popup window is displayed.
·Choose Change priority, and chnokia model c5 c6 - clip_image010.jpgposition.
·Choose Proximus Internet.
·Choose Connection name, enter Proximus Internet, and choose OK.
·Choose Access point name, enterinternet.proximus.be, and choose OK.
·Choose User name, enter nothing, and choose OK.
·Under Prompt password, choose No.
·Choose Password, enter nothing, and choose OK.
·Under Authentication, choose Normal.
·Choose Homepage, enter http://m.skynet.be, and choose OK.
·Under Use access poinnokia model c5 c6 - clip_image002.jpgAutomatically.
·Return to the Main menu.
nokia model c5 c6 - clip_image031.jpgads/images/clip_image027.jpg" alt="clip_image027.jpg" class="h_mi" />
·Choose Optionsnokia model c5 c6 - clip_image033.jpg>Settings.
·Choose Internet, Options, and then Select access
·Choose Proximus Internet.
·Choose Homepage, and then User defined.
Step 22 of 24
·Enter http://m.skynet.be, and choose OK.
·Return to the Start screen.
Previousnokia model c5 c6 - fda06d40-4234-490c-ba92-f98a6fc3ddc6.jpgge039.jpg" alt="clip_image039.jpg" class="h_mi" />
·Switch off the C5-03 and restart it in order to activate the settings.
·You can now start using the internet.
Posted on Apr 02, 2014
SOURCE: Right now i m using
Activate GPRS by sending GPRS PRE to 53733.
3. GPRS will be activated within 24 hours. After the GPRS is activated call the customer care for the GPRS settings.
4. Setup your phone according to the settings given by BSNL's Customer Care.
5. Now do a e-Recharge with Rs.230, or whatever unlimited plan exists in your area.
6. Go to your mobile phones network settings and select Dual Mode or UMTS as your Network Mode. In Nokia Mobiles, you can find this setting under Tools > Settings > Phone > Network> Network Mode.
7. Search for BSNL 3G signals, you will see a 3G logo near the network name. Set it as default.
8. That's it now you can surf the Internet at 3G speeds. You will get near about 500kbps to 1200 kbps speed.
Note: Use BSNLEGPRS or BSNLPREPAID as your Access Point.
Posted on Jun 24, 2011
SOURCE: Internet settings for nokia C5
Hi.The best and the 100% guaranteed solution is to contact the particular Customer Care/Service provider.They will send you the configuration setting via sms.Good luck
Posted on Feb 29, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
May 08, 2014 | Nokia C5-00
Aug 07, 2012 | Nokia C6 Smartphone
Nov 06, 2011 | Nokia C5 Cell Phone
Aug 03, 2011 | Nokia C5 Cell Phone
Jul 10, 2011 | Nokia C6 Smartphone
Jun 02, 2011 | Nokia C6 Smartphone
May 01, 2011 | Nokia C6 Smartphone
Apr 04, 2011 | Nokia C5 Cell Phone
Mar 13, 2011 | Nokia C5 Cell Phone
Oct 22, 2019 | Dual Cell Phones
Jul 04, 2019 | Dual Cell Phones
77 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!