This dishwasher uses the program lights a s a fault code. Usually it is due to food jamming the impeller. If you are competent you can get at it from underneath. Mine was under warranty when this happened and the engineer was heard to say, 'this is a dishwasher not a waste disposal'. The engineer cleared it with a wire coat hanger down the drian hole inside the machine. Not happened since we really scape off plates.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
i assume u r talking about your washing machine. i had same problem. unplug from socket and leave for 10 mins then u should be able to open it, dont worry water will filter thru drum and NOT go onto floor. once youve got laundry out, set dial to spin and plug in again.
The 'blinking' light simply means the unit needs tending to. Once acknowledged, via config, the flashing light will stop. Sometimes your anti-virus program will block you from getting into config. So you might have to turn your AV off.
Sometimes the blinking starts because the drive is over 95% full and sometimes it means one of the drives inside is failing or has died.
Run the WD Discover Tool, go into to "configure", & acknowledge that over 95% of the drive is used if that's the problem. Once you do that, the blinking light
will go away & work like it did prior to the blinking light.. If a drive is failing then you might need to RMA it.
Hello; Hopefully you can use this info. First , Make sure the washer fluid is not empty. or the connector on the reservoir is intact and proper connection is made. If there is a questionable connection, simply moving it willclear it up. On the re programing suggestion is really not re programing. More like resetting. Obtain an obd2 code scanner and get the diagnostic fault code from the car. This will confirm it is the system you suspect. After completing my suggestion, erase the fault code with the scan tool. If you have corrected the problem , the flashing will stop. Of course, if not the flashing will return and the fault code will again be there to read.. Question? Do these systems work regardless of lights flashing? I ask because if not, the light is indicating a system failure. If they do work the light is an alert of system discrepancy that is usually a maintenance issue. Peas keep me informed on the findings and feel free to seek my assistance through fix-ya. Thank you.-Ned_
Long Drain Ld flashes when the water level does not change after the drain pump is on. Is the drain hose clogged? Is the drain hose height greater than 96′? Is the pump running? If not, see TEST #7, page 13.
Sounds like a door lock problem. May just be a weak spring in the door handle which helps push the door lock pin against the contacts in the door lock switch. If you open the door and push on the pin or operate the handle the pin should return positively to its closed position, if very weak return then spring wants replacing. Take door apart to gain access to handle and spring and replace spring if broken.
unplug it for a few minutes and plug it back in again might be a pain but till you can get it serviced it should delete the fault code and run thru a full cycle. hope this helps a little.
Not a true fix just a work around.
If you want to initiate a new master key....
1. Insert new key into ignition cylinder and turn it to the ON (RUN) position. The security light on the dash will flash for fifteen minutes.
2. When the security light stops flashing, you have FIVE minutes to start the next step. Turn the ignition cylinder OFF and then back to the ON (RUN) position. The security light on the dash will flash for fifteen more minutes.
3. When the security light stops flashing, you have FIVE minutes to start the next step. Turn the ignition cylinder to OFF and then back ON (RUN) position. The dash will flash for fifteen more minutes.
4. After the security light stops flashing the third time, the new key has been programmed into the vehicles computer and will operate the car. It has replaced ALL the previous electronic key codes and is the ONLY key programmed into the vehicles computer.
The dealership should be able to do this for you without a current key, of course this means towing the vehicle to them. See if they will sell you a key and you program it yourself.
hope this helps. I found the above info at FordF150.net