- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Check on the back of the unit for a switch marked "channel step" or something similar.Usually close to the anntena socket or connection.When you find it switch it to the alternative position.This should solve your problem.
The unit is rated at 120 watts total output ( 60 watts per channel x2 channels) As far as being worth fixing it depends on the price of the parts and what you want to do after its fixed. I looked around a little and the unit gets good reveiws from owners. They say its great for a "just music" system.
With my ilive ish3 soundbar, you find an unused memory preset, go to the station you want to program, press MEMORY and while the display is still flashing press MEMORY again. Took a bit of trial and error to figure that one out.
Owner's Manual is PN 3834RH0020U
1. Press TUNER/BAND to select AM or FM
(Leftmost rectangular button on left of volume knob)
2. Select station by using TUNING +/-
3. Press PROGRAM/MEMO on the remote
A preset number will appear.
4. Press PRESET +/- (or PRESET ^/v on remote) to
select the preset number you want.
5. Press PROGRAM/MEMO again. The statio is stored.
6. Repeat above for more stations.
IF YOUR NOT USING A DENON IPOD DOCKING STATION IT WILL NOT FUNCTION CORRECTLY.
YOU CAN CONNCET OTHER TYPES OF IPOD DOCKING STATIONS BUT YOU WILL NOT HAVE CONTROL THROUGH THE DENON AND ONLY CONNECT THE AUDIO FOR THAT DOCKING STATION TO THE DENON AS ANOTHER SOURCE INPUT