After 4 months my Fusion tablet won't turn on??
To help you troubleshoot the issue, please follow the steps given below:
- If your device's battery is almost dead, you'll often see an empty battery indicator on the screen when you try to turn it ON. But if you let the battery completely die, your tablet won't respond at all when you press the Power button.
- To fix this problem, just plug your tablet into a wall charger and let it charge for 15 minutes.
- Now try to power it ON with the Power button, if the problem was caused by a dead battery, it should boot up normally.
- If it doesn't work at all, try plugging the device in with a different cable and charger. The charger or cable could be broken and preventing an otherwise-good device from charging.
- Your device may be powered ON and running but the screen won't turn on because the operating system is frozen and not responding to button presses.
- You'll need to perform a 'Hard Reset', also known as a 'Power Cycle', to fix these types of freezes.
- You'll need to long-press the 'Power button' of the tablet and hold it down for 'Thirty seconds' this will cut the power to your tablet and force it to boot back up, fixing any hard freezes.
Now check if your tablet works fine, if issue persists, please go to your device manufacturer website and see the instructions for performing factory reset or you can contact the manufacturer for further assistance.