My search is telling me that this is a scale. Is this correct? If so - this is the manual. \'FULL\' is not an error, but this is the correct model. If this is not a scale, please write again and provide more information:
The manual is short and PASTED after link to same here:http://digitzscales.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=frontpage
Digitz DZ3-600 Manual
1. Place the scale on a flat, level surface and press the ON/OFF key to turn the scale on.
2. Once the start-up process completes and the scale goes to zero you are ready to weigh.
3. Place the quantity to be weighed onto the weighing platform.
4. Wait a couple seconds for the display to stabilize before taking a weight reading.
II. Changing the Unit of Measure
1. Press the MODE key to change the scales displayed unit of measure.
2. If the scale is turned off then back on, it will default to the last unit used.
• DZ3-100 Units: g (gram) oz (ounce) ct (carat) gn (grain)
• DZ3-600 Units: g (gram) oz (ounce) ozt (troy ounce) dwt (pennyweight)
III. Using the Tare Feature
You can use this scale\'s tare feature to subtract the weight of an empty container or vessel for net weight determination. NOTE: The weight of the container will subtract from the available capacity.
1. Place the empty container or vessel on the weighing platform.
2. Press the TARE key once. The display will then reset to zero. If the container is removed, it\'s weight will be displayed as a negative number.
3. You may now fill the container with the quantity to be weighed. The display will show the net weight of the contents.
4. To return to normal weight display (gross weight), remove any items from the weighing platform and
press the TARE key again to re-zero the scale.
IV. Calibration / Adjustment
1. Turn the scale on by pressing the ON/OFF key.
2. Wait for the display to show "0.0g" or "0.00g" then press and hold the MODE key until the display shows "CAL", then release.
3. Press the MODE key again. The display will flash "CAL" followed by the required calibration weight.
4. Place the required calibration weight on the center of the platform. The display will show "PASS" then return to normal weighing mode. Calibration is complete! You may now turn the scale off.
V. Error Codes
1. OUTZ - Zero range has shifted. Perform calibration adjustment. If the problem persists, the load cell may be permanently damaged due to overloading.
2. 88888 - Maximum capacity exceeded. Remove the extra weight to avoid damaging the load cell.
3. L - Batteries are low. Replace the batteries.
Max. Capacity 100g 600g
Readability 0.01g 0.1g
Min. Weight 0.03g 0.2g
Power Two (2) AAA Batteries
Dimensions 3.0 x 5.0 x 0.8 in.
Platform Dimensions 2.5 x 3.0 in.
For warranty and support, please email