I just got a new lg ax355 cell phone and it is not receiving incoming calls. I can call out but, can't receive a call. was receiving incoming calls earlier but now none will come through. I am wondering if i pushed something i shouldn't have.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
you need to recalibrate the proximity sensor. this is what stops you from pushing buttons when you are in a call ect. to do this go to main menu > phone settings > proximity calibration. from here you can recalibrate the screen which should fix the problem
the problem can be either of the two options
1) the phone receiver has a mini speaker and ringer inside.if the speaker/ringer has gone short the incoming phone will not produce the ring.in this case phone receiver needs replacement.
2) in the unit phone there is circuit board if any of the ringing side of the component is gone short in the phone the phone will not ring for incoming call.in this case the phone needs replacing as cost of new board is near to new phone.
so try changing the receiver first if that does not helps go for new phone.
also to get the user guide .in that some trouble shooting instructions are given
click this link directly
http://www.lg-nortel.com.au/ldp7000ug/This will help. Thanks please keep updated. please do
rate the solution positively .thank you for using fixya.