I used a USB cord to connect my Razr V3M to my computer. I unplugged it, and now the "hellomoto" won't stop blinking on and off. I have taken the battery out and that didn't work. I don't know what else to do. Please help me.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
there are mainly 2 ways to download/transfersongs to your Moto V3 - USB cable & Bluetooth (though you can also download from internet at the cost of airtime).
USB Cable: - download and install this usb driver - http://direct.motorola.com/hellomoto/Common/Drivers%20and%20Plug%20ins/USB_Driver_32.zip - connect the Motorola to the computer through USB cable. Now you can copy/transfer songs from your computer.
Bluetooth: Using Bluetooth you can transfer songs from any other Bluetooth device(other Mobile or computer which has Bluetooth) - Switch On your V3's Bluetooth. Press Menu -> Setting & Tools -> Connections -> Bluetooth -> Setup -> Power -On
- Make your V3 visible to other device. Press Menu -> Setting & Tools -> Connections -> Bluetooth -> Setup -> Find Me
- Now from any other mobile(having Bluetooth), select any song, go to its options, select either Send/Copy which has option To Bluetooth (it'll prompt to switch On the Bluetooth, answer yes)
- click on Search for Device. this will find your V3 in few seconds.
- after this it may ask to set a password, set a 4 digit password, say 1111
- now your V3 will also ask to confirm the password, keyin 1111
- You can see the progress of your song transfer. (for next song you'll only have to say Ok on V3, password etc. step only one time)
HI, I BOUGTH A DATA CABLE FOR MOTOROLA RAZR V3M OVER EBAY BUT THE DRIVER/UTILITY CD WAS NOT INCLUDED, NOW I'M TRYING TO DOWNLOAD SOME STUFF INTO MY RAZR AND PC WILL NOT RECOGNIZE IT. WHERE CAN I FIND THE DRIVER TO DOWNLOAD OVER THE WEB? XP box won't see the phone when connected via the USB cable. The phone charges when connected. Have swapped several times the USB port to see if connectivity was good. It was.