- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
That's the problem with DRM licensing. Do yourself a favor - only download mp3 format songs to the player, and you will never have this problem. If you want to use SpiralFrog, delete all songs that are on your mp3 player now, make sure your spiral frog sub allows transfer rights, and reload the songs.
Here's the deal with WMA files - once your subscription expires (or really, the license on the WMA file expires) - you will have to renew your music service subscription or the song will no longer play on your device.
Use Mp3 format songs - they'll never give you this problem.
Unfortunately you are not going to be able to go online to sync your device...All music subscription such as napster and rhapsody require you to sync your device every single month using their actual software..The reason is to prevent customer from cancelling their music subscription..once you cancel your membership all the songs you have on your device will become useless.In another word, you are renting the music from the subscription company...
P.S.Please rate accordingly... Thank You Computerrep
1. go to the settings menu on your player
2. go to USB and change it to MTP
3. Plug it into your PC
4. Open My Computer and right click on your player
5. Click on format
6. open windows media player
7. click on library and start adding songs to your player
8. click on "sync" at the bottom of the playlist on the right
9. that should do it!
I did a search on "synchronize to continue your subscription" and found this solution on another forum. I tried it and it worked.
"Just changing the sansa transfer mode will fix this issue:
If the Sansa player shows MSC, change it to MTP:
1. Eject the device and unplug it from the computer. 2. On the device, push the Menu button. 3. Go to Settings > USB. 4.
When you see 2 settings, Auto Detect and MSC, select Auto Detect. (Auto
Detect causes the Sansa player to use MTP whenever possible.)