Question about LeapFrog Leap Frog Leappad Explorer Tablet
Having much trouble trying to add files i.e. photos onto the leappad device. i got coloring pages from the internet and made them into jpeg's and even tried to resize to 640 x 480. what im finding is that it wont sync TO the device only FROM the device. is there a way to force an upload to it?
Tips for a great answer:
If you forgot the four digit parent lock code you set up for the LeapPad3, LeapPad Ultra or LeapPad Platinum, you may retrieve the code with these steps:
1. Using a computer or other device connected to the internet, go to www.leapfrog.com
2. Click "Log In/Register" (or "My Account" if already signed in) on the top right of the page.
3. Sign in with the email address used to set up the LeapPad.
4. You'll land on the "My Account" page.
5. Click "Account Information". Directly beneath the orange "Edit" button you will see the Parent Lock code information for any LeapPad3 or LeapPad Ultra set up using this account.
Sep 17, 2015 | LeapFrog Leap Frog Leappad Explorer Tablet
Mar 06, 2015 | LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra Learning Tablet -...
Jan 04, 2014 | Cameras
Oct 22, 2012 | LeapFrog Leap Frog My First Leappad...
Jan 11, 2012 | LeapFrog Toys
Dec 25, 2011 | Toys
73 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: