- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you forgot the password to unlock Device-Lock, follow the
steps below to activate Master Clear.
1. Switch off the power and remove the SIM card.
2. Switch on the power. Press ‘*25327#’ on the Home screen
and then press OK.
^that is straight from the pantech duo manual. good luck!
If you enter wrong password for more then 5 times,it ll ask you to enter the puk number....now call your customer care and get the puk number...enter the puk number in the space given for password....thats it...problem is fixed If you had locked your mobile then update the formware all saved passwords will be deleted.
This worked for me....
press and hold down the S and the L keys while powering up the phone. Continue to hold the S and L keys after it turns on. It took about a minute of holding the two keys down, but it worked. It did wipe everything I had on there off. Including the lifetime call timer!