The threading may be out of the channels. Rethread. Put in a fresh needle. Make sure you are using an embroidery needle and a new one for each new project. You can't use YLI bobbin thread. It stinks. If all this doesn't help, take it in to be checked These work great when there is not thread stuck in the bobbin case and it is threaded properly. If all is well, it will go like gangbusters.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
try these suggestions The needle thread breaks
1. the needle thread is not threaded properly
2. The needle thread tension is to tight
3. The needle is bent or blunt
4. The needle is incorrectly inserted
5. The needle thread & the bobbin thread are not set under the presser foot when starting to sew
6. the threads were not drawn to the rear after sewing
7. The thread is either to heavy or to fine for the needle
Hi, Check to see if needle is bent. If the needle is bent it will not work well and soon it will break.
Replace the needle. Also lube the moving parts on your machine. (fine oil) sold in most sewing centers.
If the thread will not run through the tension mech on 0 then it is probably stuck on a tight setting. It can be a bit complicated but the tension mech can be stripped/cleaned/free'd up. Another possible cause is the path of the thread from the spool to the needle any deviation from the correct path increases the tension at the needle. If you do not know the history of the machine I would suggest a thorough clean and service.
Sounds like the needle to hook gap needs to be adjusted, i.e. the needle is striking the hook when in the lower position. As the needle becomes dull, it probably bends slightly causing more contact and hence breaking. I would try another dealer if you think that might help., You can locate a dealer near you by visiting the husqvarna viking website and clicking on the Dealer link on the left-hand side of the page - http://www.husqvarnaviking.com