- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Press and hold the dial/menu button until “Options Menu” is shown in the display.
2. Use the up/down buttons to scroll through the options below, and press the dial/menu
button to select the desired option you wish to set:
• Set Language
• Local Area Code
• Set Time/Date
• Set Flash Time
• LED Contrast
• Set Tone/Pulse
• Exit Options
3. Use the up/down buttons to adjust the setting, and press the dial/menu button to confirm