An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Re: philips webcam sic4750/27
1st You download Webcam Driver. Philips webcam
After this install the Webcam driver in the system.
Installation of Webcam Driver
Go to the control panel
Click on the System Icon
Click on the Hardware Tab
Click on the Device Manager s
Select the Unknown Device or printer device where yellow Question Marks sign on it.
Right click on it and uninstall it.
After this go to the top of the device manager and click on scan for hardware changes.
Driver installation Wizard start.
Brows Your Driver from the Hard Disk and click on next.
Driver will be install.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Philips PC Camera SIC4750 is only compatible with OS Windows 98 Second Edition, Windows 2000 & Win XP. (Only 32Bit system ie x86)
FAQ from Philips(Ref. Link) Question: Can I use my webcam with Windows 7 or Vista ? Answer:- At the time this webcam was designed, Windows Vista and Windows 7 operating systems did not exist yet. Unfortunately, the internal hardware of the webcam does not match the requirements of these operating systems. Therefore we cannot provide a software upgrade (driver upgrade) to support Windows Vista or Windows 7. We apologize that we are not able to support you in this matter.
Too bad Philip do not provide the drivers if your are Using Vista or Win 7 or any x64Bit system.
If no driver is available try using the older OS software in Compatibility Mode Right click on the webcam icon on your desktop or the software file from 'All Programs' - select 'Properties' Select the 'Compatibility' tab Select 'Compatibility Mode' Use the dropbox to show the OS Click OK Restart your computer
1) Start > Control Panel > Classic View > Device Manager Expand the 'Imaging' file by clicking on the box to the left of the file with a ( + ) inside Right click on your camera text and select 'Update driver', select internet option when prompted.
2) If the driver fails to download - uninstall the webcam software - plug in the webcam and re-boot the computer allowing Vista to detect the hardware and install new software automatically.
3) Final option - download software from here http://www.support.philips.com/support/search/search.jsp?fetchWhatData=CountryCategoryData&_dyncharset=UTF-8&userLanguage=en&userCountry=us&searchValue=philips+sic4750%2F27
this is os problem you need to re install the os and all programs. if you have original recovery just run your recovery.. i thougth this is Dell 1525 with original cd's. save you file first be fore you re install the os.. ..
Hi Isisas. You should try downloading and installing the Vista-compatible driver for the 600NC web camera. You can get to it by clicking here. Scroll down to the sixth item on the page to find the driver you need.
if your note book is new then **** in the cd driver that come with it then find the driver for your webcamp and install it if it has been install befor then remove it from control panel and when finish removing it install it back. it should be ok then.
I bought a HP Media Center PC and tried to install my SPC700NC. I received all your error messages and more. I found the driver by accident installed it and have used Skype and Yahoo Messenger all is well and I'm happy. Download a Vista driver (File saved is called spc700nc_37_drw_eng) with this link (copy and paste):