I upload some pictures on my player and then it got wasted:( seems to
work properly but not at all. when i try to upload mp3s and play them,
the player doesn't recognize any. on the display shows: "00 tracks",but
when i check with the computer there are mp3s on the memory of the
player.i suppose that there is a software problem. please help me fix
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Work with your Lyra. I use the alphabet to keep my songs in the right order.
1. Connect your Lyra MP3 player to your computer using the proper cable, and click on your desktop to open "My Computer".
2. Click to open the drive labeled "Lyra".
3. Right-click on the song name, and choose "Properties" from the menu.
4. Go to the "Details" tab (I believe)
5. Highlight the name and change it. For Example: If I want the song "We Will Rock You" to be my first song, I name it "aaaWe Will Rock You". I want the next song to be "We Are The Champions" so I call it "aabWe Are The Champions"
6. Some songs have security issues and will not allow you to change their names. Then you are out of luck.
You may have let a magnet get near the mp3 player. Go to "My Computer" Then double click on the Mp3 player. You will see "Internal Storage" Icon. Right click it and click format. You will lose all data on the device. Also upgrading to 3.003 does not fix the Boot error problem.