- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To troubleshoot something like this.
1. make sure it's plugged and the outlet is working.
2. Is it getting hot? If not, either the heating element is burned out or not getting power.
3. If it is getting hot check the steam ports for calcium build up (run straight vinegar through it)