- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Have you checked the TV without other devices connected to the TV.
Eg. disconnect any home theatre or speakers from the TV.
Verify with audio menu if the settngs of TV speakers is on or off ?
To adjust the audio settings:
1. Press the menu button on the remote. The on-screen menu
2. Use the arrow buttons on the remote to highlight audio and press ok. The AUDIO menu is displayed.
3. Use the arrow buttons to highlight the setting you wish to adjust, then press left/right arrow buttons to change the setting:
• TV speakers - Turns the built-in speakers on or off.
Lastly have you tried restoring the TV to factory default settings.
To restore the TV to its factory default settings:
1. Press the menu button on the remote. The on-screen menu is
2. Use the arrow buttons on the remote to highlight system
and press ok. The SYSTEM menu is displayed.
3. Highlight reset & admin and press ok. The RESET & ADMIN
menu is displayed.
4. Highlight reset TV to factory defaults and press ok.
5. If you have changed the default parental control passcode,
enter it now.
The TV displays, "Select Reset to restore all TV settings to
factory defaults and clear all account information."
6. Highlight reset and press ok.
7. Wait for the TV to turn off. The TV will turn back on shortly
afterward and the Setup App will begin
Try this Method one- with set on, hold down the exit button on the remote for 10 seconds. It will bring up the warning it will reset to the defaults it had when removed from the box and powered up initially. in the warning box it will show the cancel button highlighted initially. press the left arrow to select the reset option. You may end up doing this blind, so you may need to try it a couple times and the only indication of where you are is just a slight flash from part of the screen. Once that left arrow has been pressed once, the reset option choice changes to "Ok" or "reset", press "enter" The set should do it's thing to reset and then shutdown.,
Method 2 it should get you into the hotel settings, but you can reset to factory defaults from there, changing any other settings may limit access to the normal settings. Shut the set off.
The while holding the mute, menu and info buttons, trun the set on while holding them down. If the functions portion of the board is working, it should bring up hotel options menu.
Go to your On Screen Menu to picture settings and reset and choose "reset picture" mode. This will bring you back to factory defaults. If this doesn't work shut off wait 10 sec. and turn on the TV. If still no luck call your best friend who is a TV repairman, you probably have a damaged blue drive.
1. From the main home screen, tap menu 2. Select Settings, then Privacy 3. Select Factory data reset 4. Select Reset phone 5. Enter the password if required, then confirm by selecting Erase everything Factory Reset on Menu Setting Hope this helps, If the phone is frozen, hard reset it through buttons
1. Turn the power off. If the phone is frozen, pull the battery out and inplace it back again 2. Hold the Home and Volume Down button 3. Press and hold the Power button until the phone turns on 4. Follow the on-screen instructions to hard reset the phone handset
The LG Optimus One P500 will then reboot to its factory fresh default state settings.
***This will delete all your data and bring back the phone to factory default status***
MASTER RESET:1. From the main screen, touch Menu. 2. Touch Settings. 3. Touch Phone Settings 4. Touch Security 5. Enter Phone Lock Code(default is last 4 digits of phone's number) 6. Touch Reset Default 7. Touch Ok 8. Touch Revert
There are a couple ways you can bring this back to "normal" one is called a two button reset. The Two Button Rest is where you press the "Qual" and the +/- buttons for a few seconds and the camera LCD panels go dark might blink then come back on to the original settings. Here is a diagram to show you what it is I'm talking about. Diagram
Now if someone has really messed up things you can do a "Custom Reset" it's a little more complicated but actually the one I prefer as it brings the whole system back to factory default. You might want to do the two button reset first before this. Diagram
Doing both will bring the camera completely back to factory defaults if this doesn't solve the problem then the camera is a little bit further out of tune and mat need to visit the service department.
You haven't mentioned the model no. of your TV. Nonetheless, the
reset procedure for the model nos. 42PFL7409/98 / 42PFL7409S/98 goes
1- Press Home,
2- Select [Setup] > [Installation] > [Factory
3- Press play to enter the [Factory settings]
[Reset] is highlighted,
4- Press OK to reset to default settings.
5- Press Home to exit.
The reset procedure may differ for other model nos.
Furthermore, Press the "Menu" button to access the menu, and select "TV Settings"
and then "Picture" to bring up the picture settings. Adjust the color,
brightness, sharpness and other settings if the picture seems off.
Select "Dynamic Contrast" to have the contrast adjust to screen changes
and "Digital Noise Reduction" to cut down on outside interference and
reduce noise in the signal. On the "Installation" menu, select "Reset
AV Settings" to have the settings reset to their factory defaults.