Using drop-down form field in a word 2007 template
The drop down field doesn't work. I create the a template with the field save it. create a doc using template and only the first selection in the list shows with out an arrow to select others. Please help
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
probably because free trials are only there to allow you to move around the program to see if it is suitable to your expectations
it is not there to use and save data as that is not the purpose of free trial
After long hours searching solutions for this, i have finely got back my work and just in time for submission.well my problem occur when using Word 2007 so this is what i have done. :
1. Go to http://converter.tds.lv 2. Upload the docx document of yours and submit the form. 3. The result then will give you the ability to download varius file format. click the .doc file and it will download the file. 4. Open the .doc in Word 2007. 5. In my case i have got all the format and text back (but i found few text format missing/gone. Just a few though.). So it is better than nothing right?
If you select the correct table from the drop down, the fields should be shown in the box. or keep the table open and try creating form. or create a blank form and on the right side you will get tables and fields, you can just drag and drop required fields
Follow instructions to create web page using new word 2007.
1. Open word 2007. 2. Click insert menu, select Cover Page to select ready template or Blank Page. 3. Once your web page is done click save as. 4. Click Save as type drop down arrow then select "Web Page" 5. Click Save to your work