I bought this not wokingi have replaced the mother board and processor due to a liquid spill and now the thing powers on for about ten or fifteen sec. and powers off the cooling fan runs the hard drive light stays on when it is on solid. hard drive and memory have been replaced also also there are two wires from the lcd panel that wern,t hooked up a black and white lcd never come s on does not boot to bios at all can you send me in the right [email protected]
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Choose within this options with regards to your monitor:
1. You could replace your monitor with a new one.
2. Or you could send someone or send it to a technician to repair your monitor.
Boot Up Problem:
1. Try checking the Power Supply Unit (PSU) if it give out 12Voltz. If not you could replace it with new PSU.
2. Check the motherboard if there are some blown out Capacitors. If there is, send it to a technician to replace it. If none, replace your Processor. That is the defective. That causes the boot up problem.
On boot up screen. Of course it will not show a boot up screen because there is a problem on your monitor. And so, there is also a problem on your motherboard (Processor or Capacitor).
Hope this might help. Thanks.
Get a boot disk and try booting using disk. If it boots the mother board works. If you boot to a:\ prompt then type dir C:\. If your hard drive is working you should see a list of files. if not replace hard drive and load new OS.
Here is the link to one Toshiba parts supply house that actually carries your system board: http://www.sparepartswarehouse.com/Toshiba,Laptop,Parts.aspx
Good luck and please don't forget to rate the posting.