- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hello. there are two ways of solving your phone problem 1.turn off your phone for some seconds then put on again. 2. What you have to do is to get a friend/relative phone to contact your service provider. Best of luck.
HI. This is a no service signal. There are two reasons for this type of symbol. The first reason will be that your service provider has canceled your service for some reason. I would contact this provider for further discussion if this is the case. Secondly, this may be a severed internal antenna connection, due to a cold solder break between the board and antenna connection points. if this is the case, you will need to have this unit service asap, if possible.
**((A highly uncommon issue could also be that the NAM or PUK codes have been changed inadvertently. Although uncommon, this can happen by accident))
there are a few reasons that could be causing this.
1. You may have changed the message center routing number.
* Go to messages - options - message setup - text messages - profile - SMS settings(should be check marked, if not select activate) - Customize
* The message center number should be +13123149810(plus must be entered....hold 0 key for plus)
2. Text messaging pay per use has been taken off your account. dial 611 from your phone or 1-866-246-4852 (after hours call 866-801-3600) from another phone for customer service. request pay per use to be added to your phone, or purchase a messaging plan.
These should cover it. Make sure to power you r phone off and on after any changes.
Okay for starters, you need to check to see if that fax machine is automatically answering the phone when it rings. you can check to see if it is trying to recieve by call that phone number from another phone and listen if it answers and when it does, does it make a high pitched squelling sound that varies in pitch.
if it does then it should be working ok, if not then you must program your recieve mode to automatically answer.
you can also check to see if it's sending by doing the opposite: put a sheet of paper in the machine to fax and dial your cell phone or other number, when it rings pick it up and listen for the high pitch squeel, if it works then your fax is working properly.
just go to the expert technician or go to show room... may be the water has entered to speakers also if possible try drying up it by hair drier if u r afraid means(remember cellphones must be switched off & battery must be remove dnt heat ur cell phone do it by removing panels only by hair drier by mild hot air) go to show room they will do it if not possible they change the speakers...