Question about SonicWALL Pro 2040 Firewall
I have connected my main computer to my Netgear modem/router with an etherbet cable.My 2nd computer is conected wirelessly. How can I set the 2nd computer to turn off at a specified time every night and leave mine on?
Follow the steps below:
1. Go to run then type: control schedtasks
2. Double click-> add scheduled task. This will start the Scheduled Task Wizard.
3. Click Next
4. When the Click Program you Want Windows to Run appear. Click Browse.
5. Go to Windows\system32 folder and click Shutdown.exe, click Open
6. Under Perform Task, enter a name for the task and your intended schedule
7. Also enter the username and password to run this task
8. Then click Finish.
Thats it!!! Hope this helps.
Posted on Apr 15, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 05, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Nov 29, 2010 | Arris SURFboard® SB5101 Cable Modem
Aug 07, 2010 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Feb 11, 2010 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Dec 05, 2009 | NetGear WGR614 Router
Nov 10, 2009 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Nov 08, 2009 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Jan 19, 2009 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Jan 09, 2009 | NetGear WGT624 Wireless Router
Jan 06, 2018 | SonicWALL Pro 2040 Firewall
117 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: