- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Rather than try to describe the process in words ("lift up the arm, then feed the paper through..."), I'll point you at the illustrated instructions in the manual at the manufacturer's web site: http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=ModelInfoAct&tabact=DownloadDetailTabAct&fcategoryid=349&modelid=9785
The manual for the Canon P170-DH calculator is found on the canon usa web site. It is 22 mg in size, but prints out to 4 pages in English, Spanish and French.
According to the manual: Use only Ink Roller CP-13.
There are four figures showing the steps, so you'll have to imagine it.
1. Turn power switch off.
2. Remove the printer cover (Figure1).
3. Hold the tab of the ink roller. Lift the ink roller out of the base (Figure2).
4. Insert the new ink roller into position. Push down on the center of the ink roller until it locks into place (Figure3).
5. Replace the printer cover (Figure4).
Print out the manual for yourself and put it in a safe place.