Question about Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I changed the Language setting accidentally, how can I reset it into English, please help.
I can not find the appropriate software for this type of printer (MP 780/750), because it isnt in the offer of Canon printer for the instalation. What from offered printers I should choose for the instalation of printer to my PC?
Posted on Jan 31, 2010
Remove and reinstall the drivers
Posted on Dec 31, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 28, 2013 | Samsung Cell Phones
Dec 31, 2012 | Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
Below are the step for your kind attention - change the language setting;
1. Un-install all Canon related program/software/driver from your PC
2. Click START - Click Control Panel - Click Clock, Language and Region - Click Region and Language
3. Click Administrative option - Click Change system locale... - Select English (united States or United Kingdom)
4. Click Apply and please re - start you PC.
5. After re - start the PC, put the printer CD to install the driver and software accordingly.
Feb 03, 2012 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 24, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP1200 Photo Printer
May 15, 2009 | Motorola Mobility L6 Cellular Phone
Apr 24, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 17, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Oct 07, 2007 | Canon PIXMA MP170 All-In-One InkJet...
400 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!