I have taken some pics on the internal memory and previously found a
way to transfer them to the memory card. Now I can't seem to be able to
do this, because as soon as I put the memory card in to transfer them
to, the camera reads the card's memory, not the internal.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
do you have the ability to attempt transfering the pictures onto another computer
maybe its just that computer
what type of card reader are you using
is it factory installed or aftermarket
try installing a different card and see it you can transfer pictures from your camera to the computer then
maybe its a file type(format)problem
theres what i have good luck
let me know how it goes
Hi there Connect the camera to the PC, transfer the good pics to a folder on the PC, then use the camera's menu to format the card for use again, if you format the card before transferring the pics, you will loose them all.
You problem set your camera to use internal memory only. Set the memory function to memory card only and all pictures will go to the memory card until it is full. You can probably still transfer your pic files from internal memory to your card.
the pics you are trying to transfer might be too big for the phone,try to reduce their size/dimension. if it doesnt work, use a memory card reader to transfer the pics directly into the memory card of your phone
Try uninstalling the program and then install the earlier version via the CD that came with the camera. If your computer has a built in SD reader, you could use the drag and drop method of transferring your photos as I find that is the easiest and hassle-free way.
Once you took pictures without a memory card, all pictures taken will automatically be saved on the INTERNAL MEMORY of the camera.
When taking pictures with a memory card, all pictures are just saved on the memory card itself.
If you are seeing 100-757 on the LCD screen. It means that there are already 757 pictures taken from the first time you've used the camera.
It is possible that some of the pictures are in the internal memory and some are in the memory card.
STEPS to DOUBLE CHECK:
1) Remove memory card out of the camera - Turn on camera - View pictures on the internal memory by just pressing on the PLAY mode button
(lowest of the 3 little buttons) - Pictures seen are just the ones saved on the internal memory
2) Return memory card back in the camera - Turn on camera - View pictures on the internal memory by just pressing on the PLAY mode button (
lowest of the 3 little buttons) - Pictures seen are just the ones saved on the memory card itself
*** If you want to transfer pictures on the internal memory of the camera to your MEMORY CARD, you just have to follow the steps below:
- Make sure there is a memory card inside the camera - Turn on camera - Press on PLAY mode button to view pictures - Press MENU/OK button - Keep scrolling to the right until you see COPY TO CARD - Select YES using the arrow keys - Press MENU/OK to confirm * When you've done these steps, all pictures from the INTERNAL MEMORY of the camera will be copied to your MEMORY CARD but it depends on the space left on your memory card
** If still, you could not view the pictures, it's possible that the pictures are really gone when you have transferred the previous pictures to your computer.
** Once you have transferred pictures to your PC, and you have deleted those on your camera, the FILE NAME of the pictures will not start from 100-001 again unless you have reset the file name on the settings of your camera.
In example, i already have 256 pictures on my camera so the filename reads 100-256 for the last picture taken. And then i decided to transfer those 256 pictures to my PC and i deleted those immediately after being transferred. So, as i took another picture, FILENAME will start with 100-257 if i have not reset the FILE NAME settings to 100-001.