Question about Canon PIXMA MP460 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I had same prob at first
1. put doc in scanner
3.press cloor or black
4.press scan again
Posted on Dec 12, 2007
i was told that the printer needs to be directly connected to the imac (not airport) for the scanner to work.
i have the same issue w/ the airport extreme.
Posted on May 18, 2008
1) Install the Microsoft Office Document Imaging feature by following the steps
1) Go to Start -> Control Panel.
2) Click the Add or Remove Programs.
3) Select the Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003 and click the Change
4) Click the Add or Remove Features and click on Next.
5) Select the Choose advanced customization of applications checkbox and click
6) Click on the Office Tools -> Microsoft Office Document Imaging -> Scanning, OCR
and Indexing Service Filter.
7) Select Run all from My Computer, insert the Office installation CD, and the
feature is installed.
Posted on Apr 11, 2009
You can download the manual from the manufacturer's web site at
Posted on Jul 27, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 02, 2015 | Samsung SCX 4623F - multifunction fax /...
Mar 07, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 25, 2011 | Xerox DocuMate 510 Document Scanner
Sep 03, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 17, 2010 | Visioneer RoadWarrior Patriot Handheld...
Dec 31, 2009 | Syscan TravelScan 2300 Scanner
Nov 10, 2009 | HP OfficeJet J4580 All-In-One Laser...
Sep 15, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 05, 2008 | Canon CanoScan LiDE 25 Flatbed Scanner
487 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!