I have a new pc and when i want to import only select pics but my menu doesn't come up n my camera to select what i want to tranfer, so windows will import for me, but it waill import all pics instead of just the ones i want to import.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Two possible solutions:
1. After the pictures come up, right-click on one of them and select "open with" and choose Zoombrowser from the list.
2. Use a card reader. Create a folder on your desktop and when the pictures show up after connecting the card reader, simply select all (highlight them) and drag and drop to the folder. From there, you can import them to Zoombrowser.
Firstly go to Menu and select the appropriate files of pics that you want transferred. Then from the menu select Move. Then specify where you want them moved, ie, the memory card. And the files would be transferred to the memory card and removed from the camera memory. Also, you must set the camera such that in future it stores all pics to the memory card itself.
Here are the steps to transfer your digital files from the Optimus DV-3040 Camcorder to your computer:
Connect the small end of the USB cable to the USB connector on the digital video camera.
Connect the larger end of the USB cable to an available USB port on your computer.
Turn on the camera and the computer. The [USB MODE] screen appears on the camera’s LCD monitor.
Select [MASS STORAGE] with the zoom lever, and press the O button.
From the Windows desktop, double click on "My Computer".
Look for a new "Removable disk" icon. This "Removable disk" is actually the memory or memory card in your digital video camera.
Double click on the removable disk and locate the DCIM, MP3 and
AUDIO folders. Select the files that you want, and then choose “Copy”
from the “Edit” menu. Open the destination location (folder) and choose
“Paste” from the “Edit” menu. You may also drag and drop image files
from the digital video camera to a desired location.