I have got a lx 300+ from a friend. Win Xp prof with sp2 detects it automatically and drivers get installed automatically. But the test page fails to print. The printer self test prints out normally but cannot print anything from the computer. Somebody please help.....
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Sounds like there is no connection between your camera and your pc. Try another USB port on your PC. You actually do not require a driver for XP. XP will automatically detect the camera. SP2 + 3 If all fails, get a card reader.
Have you checked to see if the driver is already installed, and the volume is just turned down? (Start> programs > accessories > entertainment > volume control) If so, try going into Device Manager (right click My Computer > properties > hardware > device manager) See if the sound card is showing up there as a yellow question mark or other error icon, it will stand right out. If it's there, right click, and uninstall it. Now (still in device manager) press the button that looks like a computer screen with a magnifying glass on it, that will scan for hardware changes and pick up the sound card, which windows includes the driver for automatically. If this still doesn't work, try downloading from realtek here, and installing that. Hope this helps.
You can follow the steps below to install a resident printer driver which is part of your operating system.
NOTE: Windows should detect and automatically install devices attached via the Parallel or USB ports on the computer. You should be able to attach the printer, and the "Plug and Play" feature will install the appropriate driver.
If the driver does not automatically install, please contact your Computer vendor. The "Plug and Play" feature may be disabled within your computer.
The resident driver installation should only be used if the printer is not detected and installed.
1. Start by opening the "Printers and Faxes" window. Click on "Add Printer" on the left hand side of the screen. 2. The "Add Printer Wizard" screen will come up. Click on "Next". 3. At the "Local or Network Printer" screen, select "Local Printer" and place a check on "Automatically Detect and Install my Plug and Play Printer". Click on "Next". 4. Windows should report it will check for Plug and Play hardware. It should also detect and install the appropriate resident printer driver. 5. A window will appear and tell you when the process is completed.
*NOTE: If Windows does not detect your printer automatically, you can manually install the printer. Simply select EPSON under manufacturer and select your appropriate model under PRINTERS.
6. When the printer is installed, it will ask you if you would like to print a test page. Check "Yes", then click on "Next". 7. The next screen will display the settings for the printer. Click on "Finish" to complete the installation and print the test page.