- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1) clean the c.batteries with c. cleaner 2) retight the spring contacts batteries with long pliers for better contacts 3) open the remote control and clean the keypads for: dirty, corrosion, oxide, and bad contacts. 4) reset the code again. 5) try again. 6) if the problem persist, problem with the Syscon, you must go to repair shop for fix it. God bless you
Hi my nameis Mike Houston of DISH Network and I see your TV2 remote isn't connecting toyour receiver. You will want to make sure you're at the TV1 location to programthe remote for TV2, press the Menu button 2 times and you will see the SystemInfo screen. On the bottom for the screen you will see the remote address forTV2, make sure the TV2 remote has fresh batteries inside. On the back of thereceiver their will be a Remote Antenna port and you want to make sure that ishand tight. Push and release the SAT button and press record and you should seethe address change for TV2. I will send a link to help with these steps; http://www.dishnetwork.com/SupportSection/remote-control.
Indeed, I did the same thing.... I did find the answer in the manual! Here's a copy of it (pg 23):
Set the command mode for the remote so it matches the command mode for the recorder you set above. 1 Hold down ENTER 2 While holding down ENTER, enter the command mode code number using the number buttons. Command Mode Code number DVD1 number button 1 DVD2 number button 2 DVD3 number button 3 3 Hold down both the number buttons and ENTER at the same time for more than 3 seconds. 4 Let up, press RETURN, all done!
If you're seeing on the LCD of the DVD player something like "DVD1" every time you press a button on the remote, try this: Change the command mode of the remote to match the player. Do that by holding down the Enter key on the remote and pressing the respective number. In my example above, hold Enter and press
button 1 to set the command mode of the remote to DVD1. I had this problem and even unplugging the player didn't help, but the above worked for me.
Ok I just dealt with the Sharp customer support for this problem.
1) You need to unplug the TV for 1 full minute and remove the batteries from your remote aswell (this will reset the system) 2) Hold the power button on the remote for 30 seconds with the batteries still out of the remote and the TV still unplugged 3) After the 30 seconds replace batteries then press every button on the remote beginning with the power button in order from left to right and top to bottom (same way you read) 4) Then plug your tv back in and try the remote again.... and the remote and TV should be back in sync.
SET 1 on the console; press and hold the ENTER button down and while holding Enter; press and hold "1" button for about ten seconds together. Your remote and console should be in sync again and try cutting off the dvd recorder with the remote and it should work.
Yippie, I figured out a solution that worked!!! I have a univeral remote from comcast, on that remote near the bottom left is a small button that says (input) tv/vcr, press that one time and whala!! the tv video screen was gone, I had to manually change the channel from the tv channel button on the unit. once I changed the channel to 3, my universal remote worked... the button is the second one from the bottom left... I was on hold with sanyo for a long time and just kept trying on my own, so good luck!!!!
Had the same problem when I changed the factory settings by mistake. There is no "cancel" button in the remote or the set. What worked for me was to follow the directions on P. 22 of the manual and change the remote settings to DVD 1. This is done by holding the "Enter" button and pressing number 1 on the keypad simultaneously for more than 5 seconds. Then, you go back to the "Settings" screen with the "Settings" button, change the control back to DVD 3, and reverse the setting in the remote by pressing "Enter" and the number 3 this time. Remember to hold them down more than 5 seconds. Good luck!