Have a Kenmore model 665.61629100 microwave. We had a power surge and the micro wave is not working properly. The clock works and the light comes on inside, but, it will not operate to heat up food. There is a "d" showing to the right of the time on the LED. Is this a code for some error?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
There may be a weakened connection around the main power supply 'Transformer'. Sometimes the connections can overheat but if they are removed and replaced it may again make contact. I've had a similar problem and found parts from similar brands to replace the connecting/wiring parts. I soon realized that I could have removed the extra pieces around the wires without causing any electrical problems. That is the minor repair. The major repair would be to replace one of the main features (large or small) which assist the transformer in power functions. Take your time examining the tiniest parts and pieces.