Question about Computers & Internet
It's not the adapter I replaced it and it still doesn't work...phone is plugged into router internet is fine
Replace the network cable between the MJ+ and the router. Replace the cable from the MJ+ to the phone. If it still doesn't work, try a different phone. If that doesn't help, unplug the MJ+ from the router and phone, then use the USB to connect it to your computer and make sure the firmware on the device is fully up-to-date. Reset the router (just for giggles, to make SURE) THEN reconnect the MJ+ to the router the power supply, and the phone, and try to use it again. I hope this helps to solve your problem. I have one and it works great and has for over a year without issue.
Posted on Dec 08, 2013
SOURCE: Dell Inspiron B130 problems
so the problem is about the laptop's Wirless try to reinsatll the driver of the wirless card and th ethernet card!! go to ur officila support page area!! and download it
plz rate this post!!
Posted on Aug 25, 2008
SOURCE: wireless connection problems
Yes!! I finally have a solution. On my wireless Acer Aspire 5720z. (From vista to XP) What I do? Ok. I download the vista-22.214.171.124-whql from the .ck page. With this one the Acer recognice the wireless but have problem with the installed driver. Then I download the xp32-126.96.36.199-whql, go to My Computer rigth click to properties, hardware tap, Click devive manager, on network adapter right click, Update driver and update with the xp32-188.8.131.52. That is all. Sorry for my bad English. Puerto Rico lo hace mejor!!!! Maury
Si finalmente encontre como resolver el problema de wireless the mi maquina Acer Aspire 5720Z. (de Vista a XP) que fue lo que hice. Fuy a la paguina que algunos hablan .ck y baje el programa comprimido vista-184.108.40.206-whql con este ella pudo ver el wireless pero tenia problemas con el driver entonces baje el xp32-220.127.116.11 le di update al driver y resuelto el problema. Gracias a todos los que alludaron de alguna manera o otra!!!
Posted on Nov 05, 2008
First, plug the network cable directly from your cable modem to your computer to ensure proper connection. If that works, then you can narrow the problem down to the router and dianose what is going wrong.
Some routers have automatic setup programs...but other times you have to specify if your broadband connection is coming from cable or a DSL line as they handle these two differently.
Also, if your ISP gave you any software, you may need to run it to 'configure' the modem to allow traffic to go through a router. Usually not necessary...but worth a shot if nothing else works.
Posted on Feb 06, 2009
Hi there, I just bought a new Asus NJ series, and all of a sudden my wireless dissapeared! I FOUND THE SULOTION, well, I hope it works for you. Look on the left side of your laptop, right at the front left side is a switch/button. I think I accidentally switched it of, but now everything is working fine!
Posted on Oct 27, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 27, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Nov 12, 2014 | magicJack Plus Pc To Phone Adapter
Feb 06, 2014 | NetGear WNDR3400 N600 Wireless Dual Band...
Dec 27, 2013 | magicJack Plus Pc To Phone Adapter
Feb 26, 2012 | D-Link DGL-4500 Wireless Router
May 21, 2017 | NetGear : WG111 54 Mbps Wireless USB 2.0...
1. Determine if you can connect to the Internet using your computer. If you cannot connect, proceed to step 2.
2. Reset the router. Unplug the router for 30 seconds and plug back in. It can take a few minutes to reconnect to the internet. If you still cannot connect to the internet, contact your Internet Service Provider before proceeding.
3. Move the Internet Gateway ethernet cable to another port on the router. Put it in one of the ports on either side of the current position on router. Make sure that the Internet Gateway is plugged into a LAN port, normally numbered 1-4. Proceed to step 4 if none of the ports work.
4. If you are using a modem and a router, disconnect from the router and plug the Internet Gateway directly into a LAN port in the modem to bypass the router. Note: This will turn off the internet to the rest of your home network temporarily. If this works:
5. If step 4 doesn't work, power cycle your home's internet modem, it may need to be restarted to provide a new IP address to your network.
- Check your router How to determine which routers and modems are incompatible with the Liftmaster or Chamberlain Internet Gateway.
- Contact the manufacturer of your router for additional support. There may be a security setting preventing the Internet Gateway to connect.
6. Perform a Soft Reset on the Internet Gateway. This renews the IP address with the router. The LED lights will blink like a normal power up. To perform a soft reset:
1. With a safety pin or paper clip, press and hold reset button while the Internet Gateway is still plugged in.
Note: The reset button is located on the side of the Internet Gateway in a recessed hole.
2. Hold the button in until you see a yellow LED light blink and release.7. Perform a hard reset on the gateway. This deletes all the devices and renews the IP address with the router.
1. Unplug the AC adapter from the gateway.
2. With a safety pin or paper clip, press and hold the reset button on the side of the gateway.
3. Plug the AC adapter back in while continuing to hold down the reset button until the yellow LED light blinks.
Dec 08, 2017 | Samsung WIS09ABGN (8808993304486)...
Aug 05, 2009 | Motorola WU830G 802.11g/b (51272000100)...
Feb 03, 2009 | Belkin N1 Wireless USB 2.0 Network Adapter...
21 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!