Question about LG Prada KE850 Cellular Phone
Hi I just got great advice on this site which has allowed me to move MP3 to external memory so my phone doesn't keep saying memory full. can you tell me if i always have to move every time i download or can i set the phone to default so that all music files go directly onto the external memory
If your prada doesn't read pictures and music on your external memory this is what you do:
1. plug data cable to connect to your desktop and phone.
2.both phone memory and external will be recognized.
3. format external memory (sd card max 2g) after you have backed up a copy of all the songs in your laptop or desk top...do this with your pics too...
4. proceed with format....
5. when format is done remove connection safely from your laptop or desktop.
6. work on your phone...the easiest trick is to transfer one picture from phone memory to your external memory for the system to create folders for your storage. ex. go to my stuff folder and go to images, then choose one pic from phone and left click on details and select "file" then select "move" or "copy"...and prompt will show if you want to transfer it to your external and i suggest you select "yes" after you have selected go back to the main screen and plug in data cable again...
7. when both external and phone memory recognized go to your external and you will see folders created by tour phones system...and when you open images folder you can see the picture that you have tranferred.
8. you can now transfer back all the pictures you have backed up and the music to their proper folders...
9. safely remove connection....
10. go to your device's media and choose "my stuff" and choose either sounds or images....
11. VIOLA! done......
please email me if you are satisfied with the solution at [email protected] and don't forget to update your phone's firmware....very important...
Posted on Jul 07, 2011
Leave the memory card in, if you have one, then plug it into your computer, and it should pop up with the memory card, just drag and drop and off you go
Posted on Apr 29, 2008
I got around this problem by, one at a time, making sure each file I sent to the phone was copied to external memory and then deleting from where it was sent to originally before sending another. Clunky and long winded, but enabled me to get lots of mp3s onto the phone.
Posted on Jan 02, 2008
The phone has a micro sd adapter plug that into your cpu download all of the music into the external chip and then placed that external mem into your phone. Go to settings and press the multimedia icon, there you will press the my stuff icon all of your files will be in the icon that is the mem chip icon just tap that and all of your mp3 files shpuld be there.
Posted on Nov 16, 2007
Download directly to card instead of phone. phone/memory card tabs show up..tap memory card....sounds mp3 or downloads..
Posted on Oct 19, 2007
Go to my stuff there you will be able to transfer from the phone memory to the memory card
Posted on Dec 26, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 31, 2016 | Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
Feb 24, 2011 | LG KC910 Renoir Cell Phone
Jan 10, 2011 | Cell Phones
May 09, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5100 Notebook
Jan 16, 2009 | Sony Ericsson Z550i Cellular Phone
Dec 29, 2008 | LG KC550 Triband GSM 5MP Camera MP3 Phone...
Sep 11, 2007 | LG Prada KE850 Cellular Phone
1,071 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!