Just got two A707's, one for me one for the wife. I have a contact stored on my phone that I want to send to her phone via Bluetooth. I've scoured the user manual but can find NO mention of how to do this? Anyone familiar with this? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
An expert that has over 10 points.
An expert whose answer got voted for 2 times.
Re: Sharing contacts between two A707's via Bluetooth
You cant send contacts thorugh bluetooth , however you can send them if you save the contact to your sim and then put the sim card in your wives phone and from there save the contacts you want on to your wives . phone a bit tricky lol. Hope i helped though.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Make sure that the contacts were saved to the sim without a doubt from the old phone. (easy way to determine is to put the sim and the old phone and go to sim management and copy all to sim.)
2. once you've determined that all of your contacts have been copied, try inserting the sim and transfering again.
3. You could also try bluetoothing them to the new phone. a. turn bluetooth on both phones on. b. go to contacts in the old phone with the sim in it. click options, there will be an option such as "send contact" or something similar. c. send via bluetooth. d. select all e. send. (accept on the galaxy s phone)
* From your phone go to MENU / CONTACTS * Select the desired contact to send and go to OPTIONS / SEND BUSINESS CARD / VIA BLUETOOTH * The phone will start searching for available devices * Select Parrot Product from the list of available devices * The contact will be transferred
To send several contacts: * From your phone go to MENU / CONTACTS * Select the desired contacts to send with OPTIONS / MARK/UNMARK / MARK * After the desired contacts are selected go to OPTIONS / SEND BUSINESS CARD / VIA BLUETOOTH * The phone will start searching for available devices * Select Parrot Product from the list of available devices * The contacts will be transferred
Are you sending a file such us image or picture via bluetooth? If yes, just make sure that the phone to where you are sending to is visible. If you are sending a picture via MMS, you must contact your Network Service Provider to send the correct MMS configuration and settings.
Regards! If you need further assistance, let me know.
oh all u have to do is go on ur contacts, 1) Higlight your first contact, just so that it shows the name and number 2)Select options 3)Select "Send Via" 4) And then bluetooth There shoud be a screen that should say selected, all contacts, all phone contacts and all sim contacts and then jus send If u have any enquiries email me [email protected]
Ok, I had the same situation come up on both my LG UX830 and another lesser LG phone that me and my wife had with US Cell.... The only way I was able to get my contacts over to my instict s30 and my wifes 1st gen instinct is via bluetooth.... I first started the blue tooth on both phones and then paired them together. Once done, send send the contacts over. I recommend doing this by groups if possible, cause I can't imagine doing this one contact at-a-time. By groups I mean, your general group, your family group and so on..