Question about Brother IntelliFAX 5750e Laser Fax
By a bottle of fedron..or a similar rubber rejuvenator..it works great..apply with a cotton swab
Posted on Oct 14, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 16, 2013 | Fujitsu fi-5750C Flatbed Scanner
1. Do the documents satisfy paper specification?
2. Have the documents been jogged?
• Align the edge of documents for stable paper feeding.
• Remove documents with crease or dog-ear.
• Scanning different width of documents may cause skew and result in paper jam.
3. Are Chuter Unit (ADF paper chute),Guide P ASSY (Sheet guide), Feed roller cover (plate guide) and Brake roller cover installed correctly?
4. Clean the Feed rollers, Eject rollers,Plastic rollers, glass surface and paper feeding surface, and see if the error is
5. Replace Pick roller or Brake roller, and see if the error is resolved.Check the consumable counter from the TWAIN driver screen or from the built-in Maintenance mode. When the counter exceeds the values, replace Pick roller or Brake roller.
6. If the issue still persists, then you are recommended to contact the nearest Fujitsu service center for further assistance.
Hope the above information is helpful.
Thanks & regards,
May 03, 2013 | Fujitsu Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 01, 2012 | HP OfficeJet 7410 All-In-One InkJet...
May 12, 2011 | Lexmark E232 Laser Printer
May 13, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP470 All-in-One Printer
May 13, 2010 | Brother IntelliFAX 2800 Laser Fax
Apr 25, 2009 | HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 11, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 26, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 28, 2008 | Sharp UX 108 Roll paper Thermal Fax
74 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: