Question about Danco Faucet Stem

Open Question

How to replace a danco 3g3c - Danco Faucet Stem

Posted by Anonymous on


Add Your Answer


Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

What will replace a Dance 88005 cartridge?

You probably have a Danco cartridge. Danco parts are available from some "Big Box" home improvement stores.

Jun 10, 2014 | Moen Posi-Temp Single HandleTub And Shower...

1 Answer

Need to adjust the water stop for a delta monitor tub faucet with a Danco 10347 replacement cartridge.

you have to disassemble your old faucet by using "Wrenches". than reassemble the new one

Sep 19, 2013 | Danco Faucet Cartridge

1 Answer

What is the Danco Flat Washer 2-1/4"X3/4"X1/8" made of?

The Danco Flat Washer 2-1/4"X3/4"X1/8" ismade of neoprene rubber.

Jul 15, 2012 | Danco Flat Washer 2-1/4"X3/4"X1/8"

1 Answer

Replaced danco cartridge 88198 three times. only

Danco is an after market faucet parts company that recreates parts cheap for hardware supply chains and such. You would be ahead to try and find the brand of faucet you are trying to repair and get OEM parts. They will probably cost a little more, but will hold up a lot better. I hope this helps.

May 18, 2010 | Danco Faucet Cartridge

1 Answer

Does danco offer a replacement cartridge for american standard cartridge O28610-0070A

Danco is an aftermarket supplier of plumbing repair parts for almost all major brands. Look for a danco part that looks like the part you need then check the "compatible with" list on the package.

Apr 12, 2010 | Danco Faucet Cartridge

1 Answer

Looking for cartridge for Tuscany Brass Tub Faucet Single Handle appears to be Ceramic Disk Type

While there are several cartridges that look similiar to what you have posted, Danco it self is an aftermarket parts replacement business. From my point of observation, your posted pic is of a Delta stem which visually has some distinctive attributes. Most every thing Danco makes is a copy or OEM replacement part packaged under their name.

Mar 16, 2010 | Danco Faucet Cartridge

1 Answer

How to modify Danco handles to work on Valley II faucets

Do not modify the handles, just buy the pieces missing. they are available through Danco. Even though i prefer using original parts.

Jan 10, 2009 | Plumbing

Not finding what you are looking for?
Danco Faucet Stem  Logo

Related Topics:

53 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Danco Home Experts

Bill Johnson

Level 2 Expert

306 Answers

Tom Chichester

Level 3 Expert

57312 Answers

Are you a Danco Home Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides