Thanks for using FixYa. Perform the steps below in order to solve this incidence:
- Disconnect the power cord or power supply adaptor from the rear of the HP All-in-One product.
- Remove the paper pack remaining in the input tray.
- Do not try to remove the jammed paper sheet yet. Trying to clear a paper jam from the front of the device can damage the print mechanism. Always clear paper jams through the rear access door.
- Open the rear access door or the two-sided printing accessory.
- Gently pull the jammed paper sheet out of the rollers.
- If the paper tore when it was being removed from the rollers, check the rollers and wheels for torn pieces of paper that might remain inside the device. If not all the pieces of paper are removed from the device, paper jams are likely to occur again later.
- Replace the rear access door or the two-sided printing accessory.
- Restart the printer to continue the current job.
Please seee this link for more details--
HP Photosmart C5280 Paper jam error
Please do rate the solution and revert for further assistance.