Question about Rimage 2000i CDR 2 (52X), CD Duplicator External, CD-R Publisher Inkjet Printer, CD Designer, USB 1.... (CDR2000I) Burner

Open Question

Quick Disc & Sony DVD Recorders

The production department at the court reporting agency I work for has been having constant problems with the DVDs I've been giving them.  I am a videographer who records footage from video camera straight onto DVD using a Sony DVR VC-20, DVD recorder.


When trying to duplicate my DVDs using Rimage Quick Disc the drive keeps spitting the disc out and giving an error message.  I think it says something like "image error message: 313" 


This has been happening consistently with all my DVDs.  They are playable on a DVD player, but will not "upload" using Quick Disc.  My DVDs are absolutely free of dust and/or scratches/blemishes etc...  Can you please tell me what might be happening, what this specific error message means, and if other people have reported similar problems. 


I just purchased a new DVD recorder to "solve" the problem.  Unfortunately I purchased another newer drive from Sony (the DVDirect MC3) and the exact same thing is happening.  I'm starting to think it's something to do with Sony including some kind of "copyright protection" in there disc finalization process.  Is this likely my problem.  Is Sony not compatible with Rimage software?


Thank you very much for your help.  It's much appreciated.


Jesse Glen

Posted by jaglenn on


1 Related Answer


  • 1 Answer

SOURCE: need software for rimage ras13 DVD/CD duplicator no printer

I have the software I can copy iy for you, I need to know how to us my computer as a production server that all that is keeping mine from working!

Posted on Apr 12, 2009


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

How do you get a police report for a California DUI?

Go to the agency that made the arrest. The substation or main HQ, Records Department. Give it at least 3-5 days before it it is available from the day of the incident. You must be a party in the report. Depending on their policy they may charge you or give you the first copy free. Usu about 7-15 dollars. The names and addresses of individuals may be redacted (blacked-out) for liability reasons but nearly all the information you are seeking will be there. Get a lawyer. DO NOT go to court on your own or whoever this is for.

Jan 04, 2017 | DUI & Criminal Law

1 Answer

Outstanding traffic fine AM Potgieter Chevrolet Aveo CMW828l

fixya does not have access to traffic or criminal court records you would have to make your request to the jurisdiction in question--local police agency or motor vehicle department

Sep 22, 2016 | Chevrolet Aveo Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Can I Purchase Business Report 24/7?

All three credit reporting agencies are available 24-7 throughout which period you may visit your My Account center and examine your overall orders. However, acquisition of new reviews might not be available sometimes because of system maintenance.

May 05, 2015 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

I live in a small complex of 4 units.My neighbour in nr. 1 has a dog on a heavy chain ,but the poor thing is living in a 1 m by 2m space. It has no proper kennel and at the moment part of that narrow...

Find out who is responsible for investigating and enforcing the anti-cruelty codes in your town, county and/or state. These people typically work for your local humane organization, animal control agency, taxpayer-funded animal shelter or police precinct.
If you run into trouble finding the correct agency to contact, you should call or visit your local police department and ask for their help in enforcing the law. If your local police department is unable to assist, ask your local shelter or animal control agency for advice. To find contact information for your local shelter, visit the ASPCA's searchable database of nearly 5,000 organizations. If you have questions about reporting animal cruelty, you can find solutions here.

Aug 30, 2013 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Within a specific department I've created, I've added several categories. I know how to add items to departments but I am having trouble adding items to the specific categories. What steps do

You have the order backwards. Top order is categories such as FOOD or LIQUOR. Then comes Departments such as APPETIZERS, ENTREES, DESSERT. Then items like RIBEYE STEAK, BAKED POTATO, SALAD. And categories are entirely optional. They only come into play if needed to group departments on certain reports. They don't display, just departments and items.
[email protected]
Please return and give me a favorable rating if this helps or is of value to you.
Feel free to email me with more details if need be.

Jun 07, 2012 | Pc America Restaurant Pro Express

1 Answer


Complain and keep complaining. File a report with BBB or the Government agency that enforces Electronics repairs in your State.

Last resort take them to small claims court if you have that in your area.

Note: people who get on the phone and persist and DO NOT TAKE NO for an answer--get the issue resolved--ones who sit back and do nothing get nothing .

Apr 05, 2012 | Televison & Video

2 Answers

The passenger side visor drops down constantly. Any way to fix? The dealer wants $400+ for a new one

Numerous consumers have reported problems with their driver's side sun visor suddenly dropping and blocking visibility, which presents a safety issue. (See: Nissan Murano .ORG,,

In almost all cases, Nissan is passing the cost of replacement onto the consumer for this defective product, and has refused to take responsibility, or to issue a recall. I've gone through three replacements myself with no relief from Nissan, and the third one has now failed.

I encourage everyone who is experiencing a mechanical failure with their driver's side sun visor to put pressure on Nissan to correct this problem by filing a report with:

The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration2_bing.gif (888) 327-4236 (you will need your VIN#);
Bureau of Automotive Repair (800) 952-5210;
Used Car Sales- Department of Motor Vehicles (800) 777-0133(or your local DMV investigations office listed in your phone book);
Department of Consumer Affairs (800) 952-5210 Recalls; and
Better Business Bureau- Autoline (800) 955-5100.

You also might want to consider filing a small claims court action, or class action lawsuit.


Jan 09, 2010 | 2005 Nissan Murano

Not finding what you are looking for?
Rimage 2000i CDR 2 (52X), CD Duplicator External, CD-R Publisher Inkjet Printer, CD Designer, USB 1.... (CDR2000I) Burner Logo

93 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Rimage Computers & Internet Experts


Level 3 Expert

13434 Answers


Level 3 Expert

85239 Answers

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

18372 Answers

Are you a Rimage Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides