If you want to delete songs you have to first plug it into your computer. when you open it up in my computer go to internal storage and then music. after you have clicked on those folders you should see the list of songs you have on there. Then simply right click and delete any song on there.
Hope this helps
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Plug your Kix MP3 player into the USB port.
2. In Windows, open File Explorer (right-click Start, select Explore).
3. In File Explorer, open Insignia KIX, Fixed Storage, Music.
4. Select and delete any undesired songs and/or folders, except the Music folder.
If you wish to remove all of the music from your device, follow these steps
the Menu button 2. Select "settings" 3. Select "system" 4. Select
If you wish to remove certain songs but not all, Insignia recommends using Best Buy Rhapsody to manage the files on your device. The program recognizes the MP3 player and Files can be dragged between your MP3 player and Rhapsody. Even tho this perticular model is discontinued, they still have the manual online. Go to the website and put the Model number in and click the appropriate model(it shows NS-DA1G and NS-DA2G). The next page has all the manuals and information you should need
You will probably have to do this through your computer. Hook the device to your computer and open it through "My Computer" and click the external harddrive device. Open the song folder and delete off the songs you dont want. After unhooking your device from the computer you should find those songs are now deleted.