When you charge the hs820 the light goes out... when you unplug it the light comes on right then and will do nothing until battery goes dead..the device was working before..i use it with a moto. v551phone..any help would be very much app...
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I think I can help here:
Make sure your headset and phone are charged before doing anything else. The blue light on your headset will come on when it is charging, and will shut off when fully charged.
To put your headset in pairing mode, make sure it is completely off first (no blinking blue light). Then hold down the Call button for 6-10 seconds until the blue light stays on. (It will likely flash once and shut off, but keep holding until it is all the way on and stays there!)
From there, go into the settings on your Droid 2 and access the bluetooth connections. Do a new scan for your headset if you don't see it listed, pair, and connect!
hi..the best solution to this problem is that
replacing the old battery to a new one.It could
be your battery problem.It may have some fault
in it.so go for a new one.
try this out..
i opened it,the upper part does not detach completely but slides,the blue light turned off finally but then on pressing the button nothing happened.Now i'm charging the battery and the blue light is on as usual so i hope it's just out of energy and it will work again when recharge will be finished:)
Try the following:
1) Make sure the HS820 is fully charged up.
2) Remove the battery and SIM card from your phone for about 1 minute and put them back in.
3) As soon as your phone is booted up, access the "find devices" function for adding your HS820.
4) Hold the HS820 button down until the blue light is solid.
5) Then do whatever your phone requres to "search for devices."
6) Here's the key: as the phone is searching for devices, PHYSICALLY TOUCH touch the HS820 to the phone.
I couldn't get my HS820 to synch with my new Blackberry Curve the normal way and ultimately got it to synch by going through this process.
the always on light mens that it is in pairing mode and wont go out until it has paired with a phone, if you wish to turn it off, press and hold for 3 seconds, it will then flash 3 times and then go off.
Try pairing again by pressing and holding the button until the light stays on.
if you press the power button and hold until the blue light stays on the set is then in find mode, at this point use your phone to search for new devices and when it finds it it will see the HS820 and probably ask for a pin number this is 0000, when they are paired the blue light will flash and then flash intermitently from then on.