Please follw the below steps:
To Fax From Your Word Processing Program1. Some software products, such as Microsoft Word, allow you to fax a document without opening your fax software.
2. Open the document that you want to fax.
3. From the File menu, select Print. The Print window opens.
4. Instead of printing to your default printer, look for an option that
allows you to Print to Fax. Select this option and click Print.
5. You will be asked to provide the recipient's fax number and other assorted information as with a fax program.
6. The fax message compiles, the modem dials. If the connection is made with the other modem, the fax will be sent.
To Send a Fax From Fax Software1. Prepare the document that you want to fax.
2. Prepare a fax cover sheet, if desired.
3. Open your fax software - such as Microsoft Fax or Microsoft Exchange
4. Look for an icon or menu command that allows you to send a fax - such as Send New and Send Fax. Click on that item.
5. Follow instructions for entering the fax number of the recipient and
any other requested information. Be sure to include area codes and
long-distance information if needed.
6. Indicate whether you wish to send a cover sheet.
7. When asked to attach the file, follow instructions to attach the file that you want to fax.
8. When ready, click Send. The fax will begin to compile the information and, when ready, will dial the remote fax machine.
9. When the connection is made, the fax will be sent.