I don't understand why my dvd/cd driver will not longer play any kind of disk? It will not play a movie or a music cd. Also,
I had a program install call Registry Smart, for some reason that is not longer on my pc system. I cannot find my E drive or C drive folder under MY Computer. Can you please help me.
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Visited the website for 3 consecutive days.
Re: Dvd/cd Driver not working
HEAR IS U R PROBLEM SOLUTION..
U MAY HAVE ANY VIRUS ON UR PC...
NOW U CAN DO ONLY 2 THINGS-
1 SCAN FOR VIRUSAND NUTRELISE IT..
IF IT NOT WORK THEN..
2 RE INSTALL OPERATING SYSTEM..
U CAN MALE ME AT-
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
check and see if the dvd player needs to be cleaned. you can pick up contaminates from other dvd's or cd's get yourself a dvd disk cleaner and run it thru seveveral times . and try to play your money then.
cd-r80 are for music. Your best option is to buy a program like nero. I assume you are just dragging and dropping files to burn them right now. dvd's are more meant for backing up data or making movies because they hold a lot more data then a cd. Are you able to burn disc's at all? Just like all things involved with computers it can get complicated real quick.I hope this helps a little and if you have more questions let me know Thanks, Lee
it might be sevral reasons:
1. Check if region code is the same for movies you playing and DVD player
2. If you using video CDs or copyed DVDs, player might be preventing to playback those kind of discs, due to copyright laws or due to different speed settings for DVD player and discks you using (for intsrance you player can playback DVD/CD+R, and you using DVD/CD-R, or mximum allowed playback speed is 16 you using disk recorded at 24, but this is in case you using burned/copied CD/DVDs)
3. Check it lens is durty. For that use CD/DVD lens cleaning disk
($6 in Walmart, if you are in US)
4. Check if movies you are have the same coloring system, i.e NTSC for US
5. Check CD/DVD for scratches, some DVD players can not playback scratched disks
Please kindly let me know if my information was helpfull for you or you need more info