I downloaded iso file of cod mw2 and I m mounted it in deamon tools. After that deamon tools started razor 1911 installer. Suddenly, simpack showed up telling me that to continue unpacking file is required from disc1. I dont understand what I did wrong. Please help me...
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
DVD decrypter DAEMON TOOLS DVD2ONE NERO 5.5.10 or above.
1. Rip the DVD in ISO mode with DVD decrypter to your hdd. (mode=ISO-read)
2. Right click DEAMON TOOLS icon on your desktop virtual cd/dvd rom Device 0 [k] no media Mount Image - ISO file
3. Make a main folder ( title MOVIE ) on your desktop. make 2 subfolders in it VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS
4. Open DVD2ONE. choose movie only or entire disc. source - drive you mounted in step 2 (VIDEO_TS) Destination - VIDEO_TS folder you created in step 3. start
5. DEAMON TOOLS - unmount the drive you made in step 2. you can now delete the ISO file to save disc space
6. open NERO close wizard New Compilation DVD Left Column (DVDROM/UDF/ISO) No Multisession UHF check Force DVD compatability (required for x box) Label ( NAME OF MOVIE ) ALL CAPITAL LETTERS Click New drag over the VIDEO_TS FOLDER and AUDIO_TS folder you made BURN
kkk firstly..... did u copy paste the crack where the game is installed .... if u don't have the crack ... download it .. google for it ...
secondly ..... if u have pasted the crack and still asking for cd then u must have installed it from a image using deamon tool or power iso or something like that soo mount the image . and then start the game .....
If it asks for disk two, simply unmount disk 1 and then mount disk 2 through magic iso.
This would mimic removing disc one from the drive and inserting disk two. Of course this will only work if it installs while keeping windows running, and not in some restart mode for installation.
To check if this is the case, open the installer, and if you can still click on the start button and perhaps even launch your web browser, you know the method described above should work.
There are two ways to use the .ISO file:
1. To burn the .ISO file to any CD/DVD use a CD/DVD burning
software like Nero, Roxio etc. Then run the CD/DVD to install drivers.
2. Use a Virtual CD/DVD Drive Software which will allow you to use the .ISO
file without burning it to a CD/DVD ROM. This software will create a Virtual
CD/DVD drive which can open the .ISO file and let you use it just like a
Here is a list of some Virtual CD Software titles available:
1. Microsoft Virtual CD Drive Tool Free from Microsoft
2. ISO Buster
3. Deamon Tools
4. Undisker can open and install ISO files-free trial period
Don't fear griffin is here.
First thing mounting a file(image of a cd) means loading the file to the virtual drive which is created by your daemon tool.Go to daemon tool in the task bar ,rt click ,see an option asking no of virtual drives u want maybe 1 or 2.select 1 or 2.
This will result in found new hardware utility to work automatically and new drives will be formed in your My computer panel.
Now ,again go to daemon tool and according to the drive name mount the image(which are in the format .nrg/.iso/.bin/.mds/.ccd) from your system onto the drive.
now you will have flight simltr cd in ur drive and can install from it easily.
waiting for ur fixya.