- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1- first distance between Dap-1360 from the router wifi Nilox should be max the signal length around 50 meter,
2- try to update the Dap-1360 software from the internet then test the network cable again and the electric cable..
hope it help ...
You don't need to connect via ethernet. In your laptop set the IP address to 192.168.0.2. subnet 255.255.255.0
This will probably temporarily disconnect you from your internet but you can reset the IP address back later. It might be a good idea to write your current settings down for later.
Open your browser and enter dlinkap or 192.168.0.50
You will connect to the Dlink AP
follow the directions in the user guide found at the link below. http://global.dlink.com.sg/site_support/DAP-1360/Manual/DAP-1360_Manual_v1.00.pdf
If you are protecting your SSID's with passwords every device that connects or tries to connect will have to know or have that password. Usually password protecting the SSID's is not needed if you don't broadcast them.
Your wireless network card in your computer is failing, or the cable to the computer is bad. Because you said wireless internet, I am going to assume that you are connected to the internet via wireless nic. If your pc hasn't been rebooted for a while you may want to try a reboot and see if that doesn't fix the issue.
However, if the problem remains you will likely need to get another wireless network card.
Please follow the steps to install the DAP-1522
1) First connect your computer to the linksys router with a wire,dont connect the DAP. Now if u have windows XP please try this
2) Now ,click the start menu>run>type cmd and hit enter
3) In the black window,where the cursor is blinking type ipconfig/all and hit enter
4) Out of the bunch of information please note down the ip address and the default gateway
5) if the default gateway is 192.168.1.1
6) disconnect the computer from the computer and connect the DAP to the computer directly
7) click start menu>control panel>to your left you will see "switch to classic view",please click that>double click the icon named network connections
8) Inside network connection you will see an icon named Local Area Network connection,right click and click properties
9) under the general tab you will see Internet protocol(TCP/IP),select that and click properties
10) In the new message bos you will see 4 radio buttons,select the second one from the top
11) in the Ip address box type 192.168.0.1
12) Click ok and then close
13) now open the internet explorer page and delete evrything from the address bar and type the number 192.168.0.50
14) You will get the page of your DAP
15) set the fixed ip of the 1522 to 192.168.1.50,DHCP should be disabled.
16) Make sure that you have set the wireless password so that no other people can mess up with your network
170Save the settings.Once done unplug the bridge and enjoy working wireless.
Yea dude, my piece just started having that problem. It seems like the buttons are stuck, or like some presses them and such. I can't check my text's or look at my menu or nothing when its doing it cause my 9, 6, and 8 button always pop up or act like there being held down. Well,I don't know how you got this problem but mine showed up after I texted someone with a wet hand. So I'm sure theres water under my keypad or this little frameware device or whatever its called.(it runs your keypad...i guess) Frameware can only activate one key at a time. So I'm thinking I need a new little computer thing called frameware, or to take apart the keypad and make sure theres no water in there, even though after to days, the water should be dried up.
So if it got wet, bring it to your dealer an see if they can replace the little computer deal, unless it's more than the phone itself. And if you just so happen to live in the desert and that phone had absolutely no way of getting wet, i guess them things just happen to go out for some reason. I dunno. I HATE THESE RAZRZ!!! haha. Good luck Morgan