Could not find a download for you on their website.
You know you can download your pictures manually without the image manager. From the manual:
1. Use the USB cable that came with your camera to connect your camera to your computer.
2. A window appears with a list of options, select Open folder to view files and click OK.
3. Open the DCIM folder and the folder inside to view the media files.
4. Select the media and copy the files from this folder into your computer. Optionally, select the files and choose Copy from the Edit menu. Then select a folder and choose Paste from the Edit menu.
5. We recommend that you copy the images into the Pictures/My Pictures folder and the videos into the Videos/My Videos folder.
6. Do not disconnect the cable during transfer. Doing so will cancel the transfer of any files on their way to your computer.
If you still want to try to get the Image Manager software, I would suggest contacting Vivitar support at:
In the US: 1-800-592-9541
In the UK: 0-800-917-4831
In case you do not have a manual, here is a link:
Thanks for using Fixya.
Happy New Year!